Hi
I am a newbie in PHP.I need to dynamically create check box based on the value in the combobox.Is AJAX the only solution?How do i get the value of check box?Thanks in advance.Pls help me out.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hello,

Please go to this website and Downaload full code of Php programmer which post by any programmer thats help you to understand and it is really Clean code too

http://www.miniajax.com/

Member Avatar for diafol

You don't need ajax (well not for a simple implementation) - just js - use .append. Else you could include a hidden checkbox and have its class (CSS) change it to visible (e.g. class="hidden" could be display:none and then class="vis" would not have this property).

It depends how on the complexity of the implementation.

hello masters... :D
newbie want to ask about ajax combobox...

i just finished my ajax combobox and it work well in localhost.. but when i upload it to my web host (linux hosting). the combobox stop to work..

there are 5 files behind this combobox im not sure which one should i upload here

many thanks..
(im sorry for my poor english :D )

Member Avatar for diafol

Did you see the "perhaps start a new thread instead?" link? If you don't give the whole info (code), how can anyone help you?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.