I want to develop a project in ASP.Net. Can somebody will send me the project descriptions plz its very urgent.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I am very confused by this post I have to say.

I want to develop a project in ASP.Net. Can somebody will send me the project descriptions plz its very urgent.

Dear friend ,
what project do you want to develop, what kind of help do u expecting . Elaborate ur need

Thanks Regard

Can u give me the idea which project to develop in ASP.Net & in Brief project details? I m newbie to ASP.net!

develop a web site that will take any html or javascript methods as input and provides alternative for those methods so that they will work in MAC browsers..
A web site to resolve cross-browser issues for javascript and html tags..
This will be very challenging.. If u wish to do this then let me know..
I'll provide help from my side..
Good luck..

Hi,
I was new to c# and asp.net .I want to create a simple login page using ASP.net with c# code.I had 2 textboxs(username and id) and 1 button control.I stored all the username and id in oracle database.Ma table in database contents emp_name & password.what i need is ,once the users enter their username & id,and by clicking button control,it must check into the database.If is it in database means ,this login page call other .aspx page.if is it not in database means it should display a alert messagebox.I dont know how to proceed .........and i need a full code regarding on this.Please do help me...........(its vry urgent)

Thanks in advance...

Hi,
I was new to c# and asp.net .I want to create a simple login page using ASP.net with c# code.I had 2 textboxs(username and id) and 1 button control.I stored all the username and id in oracle database.Ma table in database contents emp_name & password.what i need is ,once the users enter their username & id,and by clicking button control,it must check into the database.If is it in database means ,this login page call other .aspx page.if is it not in database means it should display a alert messagebox.I dont know how to proceed .........and i need a full code regarding on this.Please do help me...........(its vry urgent)

Thanks in advance...

That is a pretty simple assignment , try query like "select * from usertable where username='box.username';" ,etc.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.