hai

I am a PHP programmer and I likes to study JSP from the base level. Please advice me a right book to start.

Thanks in advance
Rajeesh

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by peter_budo
Featured Replies
    jbennet 1,618   8 Years Ago

[QUOTE=juhi khandelwal;1003724]i have a little knowledge abt jsp bt nt abt database connectivity.................so i just want to knw the details of the database connectivity its step nd codes.[/QUOTE] Please dont use text-speak. Read More

You need to first have look at Java to get basic knowledge and after that you should progress to "extensions" to it like JSP

Yes
Thats actually I need . Please give me the name of a JAVA beginner book

Thanks
Rajeesh

You need to first have look at Java to get basic knowledge and after that you should progress to "extensions" to it like JSP

hai

I am a PHP programmer and I likes to study JSP from the base level. Please advice me a right book to start.

Thanks in advance
Rajeesh

i can advice you Java Server Pages i think it's good book for start.

Edited by peter_budo: Fixing link

i am a btech 3rd year student nd this time we have to develop web project with database connectivity...................can anybody help me thrgh ths

i have a little knowledge abt jsp bt nt abt database connectivity.................so i just want to knw the details of the database connectivity its step nd codes.

i have a little knowledge abt jsp bt nt abt database connectivity.................so i just want to knw the details of the database connectivity its step nd codes.

Please dont use text-speak.

Top of this section is thread JSP database connectivity according to Model View Controller (MVC) Model 2 that provide general idea how connection to database in Java web development should be treated. Also as already provided there is a link to Java Server Pages book and I can also recommend Head First Servlets & JSP

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.