im doing a project, but before that, i have to do some literature review. i need to do an application review or a system review which the system is more or less the same as my system. is there any related or recomended system that i can use as my review?

my system is about an electronic guarantee letter where the admin will register for the staff. the staff will login after he/she had been registered in the system. when he/she login, a thumbprint is needed as verification for each user. after success login into the system, he/she will go into their particular profile where he/she can edit his/her own details/info and he/she can print it out.

i hope that i can have some system which is more or less the same as what my system is so i can do a application review.
thanks.

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to do as far as an "Application or System" review, but my question is this ... If you need to do a review on a system that is more or less just like yours, why don't you just review yours? What exactly is this "review" anyhow?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.