hello..

i just want to know how can i generate a new form using javascript which will be displayed just below one of my dropdownlist control.

what i want to do is, i want a form to be generated just below a dropdownlist when i will click on a button.but the form should be frameless..i dont want any toolbars or status bars or even title bars on the form.i want to display a grid on the same form. so the orm should be of the size that of grid.and when i wil click on the values in the grid the form should close and the selected value should be added into the dropdown list.

m able to generate a form with the grid but it stil displays the toolbars n all..following is my code.

string script = "<script> window.open('Grid.aspx','control','width=100,height=100,screenX=200,left=200,screenY=200,top=200,toolbar=no,status=no,location=no,menubar=no,directories=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=no') </script>";
        Response.Write(script);

please tell me how i can disable the unnecessary toolbars and also how can i add the values in the dropdown list when the form wil close.im attaching a image to clear the idea.

Try DIV or Panel controls to enclose your GridView control.
Actually the Panel control is rendered as DIV tag at run time.

You can hide/show a DIV using javascript.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.