hi experts, hope you are fine.
I am having a connection problem from client side to my servera(localhost:8080/project). client can access to my normal pages either jsp or html. However, for the jsp pages that show information stored in database , they are not appeared in client side and I got message say "connection reset while the page was loading"
please could you help me , in how to let these pages read information from database quickly and thereby will be shown in client side

"connection reset while the page was loading" is obvious that attempted connection time is out. Reason, you cannot use "localhost:8080" to access server from other machine then your's.
1. If client is sharing same local network as you you can use IP address of your pc.
2. If client is accessing your project through internet your machine need either static IP or you should set DNS and commercial IP

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.