hi,
I have developed website "Job requisition and Interview System".
In this website I offer products for accessing resume of Job Seeker .
After buying the product they can accesses resumes by activing status.After one month validity of product get over.And status become inactive.In this I did active status but how can I do inactive status after one month.

hi,
I have developed website "Job requisition and Interview System".
In this website I offer products for accessing resume of Job Seeker .
After buying the product they can accesses resumes by activing status.After one month validity of product get over.And status become inactive.In this I did active status but how can I do inactive status after one month.

you can retrieve the Product Registration date then compare while accessing. have a look at the sample code

Protected Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load
        If CheckIsValidUser() = False Then
            Label1.Text = "Your Status is INACTIVE"
        Else
            Label1.Text = "Your Status is ACTIVE"
        End If
    End Sub

Private Function CheckIsValidUser() As Boolean
        '
        Dim RegisterDate As Date = Microsoft.VisualBasic.DateAdd(DateInterval.Month, -1, Date.Today).ToString
        Dim ExpiryDate As String = Microsoft.VisualBasic.DateAdd(DateInterval.Month, 1, RegisterDate).ToString
        If ExpiryDate.ToString = Date.Today.ToString Then
            ''Raise your exception
            Return False
        Else
            Return True
        End If

End Function

Mark as solved if it helps !!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.