The data that is entered is creating the error page when I suibmit it ti the db. Can anyone help? :confused:

HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error
Internet Information Services

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Error Type:
Microsoft VBScript runtime (0x800A0035)
File not found
/threecubePlus_IIS/formProcess.asp, line 31

Browser Type:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)

Page:
POST 181 bytes to /threecubePlus_IIS/formProcess.asp

POST Data:
myTitle=eryeryre&thefile=C%3A%5CDocuments+and+Settings%5CStuart.BLUEBEEN0DT01%5CDesktop%5Csite.png&myName=erreery&submit=Submit&myAddress1=&myAddress2=&myCity=&myCounty=&myPostCode=

Time:
Friday, May 06, 2005, 5:11:11 PM

More information:
Microsoft Support

The data that is entered is creating the error page when I suibmit it ti the db. Can anyone help? :confused:

HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error
Internet Information Services

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Error Type:
Microsoft VBScript runtime (0x800A0035)
File not found
/threecubePlus_IIS/formProcess.asp, line 31

Browser Type:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)

Page:
POST 181 bytes to /threecubePlus_IIS/formProcess.asp

POST Data:
myTitle=eryeryre&thefile=C%3A%5CDocuments+and+Settings%5CStuart.BLUEBEEN0DT01%5CDesktop%5Csite.png&myName=erreery&submit=Submit&myAddress1=&myAddress2=&myCity=&myCounty=&myPostCode=

Time:
Friday, May 06, 2005, 5:11:11 PM

More information:
Microsoft Support

do you have an include file or something? or is your page called formProcess.asp

post the page that might help but by my guess doest the dbase have a error if null field?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.