Hi;
I'm sorry if this is a really newb level question. I have a register script and a login script. Both of my scripts work great seperatly until I include the login script with the register script. I know you aren't allowed to have two headers on one page and I have done a lot of searching through books and google but can't find a command similar to header that will redirect to the next page in php. Any help would be appreciated thank you!!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

There are few more ways to do redirection apart from headers, one of them is through js and other using anchor tag.
put the link in the href of <a> tag.

There are few more ways to do redirection apart from headers, one of them is through js and other using anchor tag.
put the link in the href of <a> tag.

Thanks for the reply. I haven't dabbled in JS much so I'm not sure how I would achieve my goal that way. I'll do some research on it.

You can have as many headers in the script as you want, just make sure your control flow only uses one. PHP is probably complaining about this because it's encountering 2 headers in its normal flow. Use IF conditions to check which header needs to be fired. This should solve your problem.

Thanks for the reply. I haven't dabbled in JS much so I'm not sure how I would achieve my goal that way. I'll do some research on it.

Appreciate your efforts.If you get around with js working fine, then implement that, or else use the anchor tag (i.e. <a href=" " >your link</a> )
If you find any difficulties in it , post your that part of code here, we will help to get it working.:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.