Member Avatar for diafol

Hello all.
This is not a php question, but I assume that you php aficionados will probably know more about this than most.

I have a laptop that I use from home and work and have a different IP address when connecting from different locations. I am able to gain access to a website cpanel from work, but not from home.
Any ideas what could account for this? A colleague has checked cpanel and ensure me that I'm not "denied". I've turned off Kapersky security suite and still can't access. It was working fine until recently, when I was trying to upload the MySQL tables. Now I can't access cpanel, ftp nor the actual site. Work access is fine.

My system
DELL Inspiron 1520 Vista
Browsers: Chrome, IE7, FF3.5, Opera 9, Safari 4 (all of which refuse connection from home)
Kapersky SS

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated!

Member Avatar for diafol

Sorry guys. Missed the obvious. Tried another PC from the house and that was blocked too. Blasted server must be refusing access/connection. Must have done something to annoy the host. Blast (or words to that effect).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.