I'm developing a program that will have a tree control that will aloow the user to navigate around the application. There will be over 50 nodes on the tree from adding, editing & Listing Customers, Items, Invoices, Credit Memos etc. I have a main page that when the user logs in they arrive at their homepage of the application. Let's say be on the Customer Listing page and they use this page daily, instead of clicking through the tree control looking for the node I would like the user to be able to add the Customer Listing page to their homepage as an icon or a text description saying "Customer Listing". This will allow for the user to be able to save all their most accessed pages to their homepage for easy access everytime they login or navigate back to the homepage. Does anyone have an example they can share or any information? I am using VB code.

Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.