Hii...

I'm having 2 .aspx page
1) Detected Vulnerabilities Report
2) Missing Patches Summary Report

When I'm clicking on Detected Vulnerabilities Report it is executing fine and after when Im clicking on Missing Patches Summary Report it is also executing fine. For both of this report Im passing 2 parameters, (startdate and enddate) and between this range the report data will display...

After When I'm restarting my application again and now when Im clicking on Missing Patches Summary Report it is showing an error message as 'SqlDatetime overflow. Must be between 01/01/1753 12:00:00 am and 12/31/9999 11:59:59 pm.

I've created a TableAdapters for Missing Patches Summary report and Im calling this adapter in .cs class of this report...

Need help on this....

Thanx...

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

You need to post the queries that are causing this error. Also you need to check any DateTime values you send to the SQL Server:

public static bool SqlTypeInRange(DateTime value)
    {
      return ((value <= System.Data.SqlTypes.SqlDateTime.MaxValue.Value) && (value >= System.Data.SqlTypes.SqlDateTime.MinValue.Value));
    }

Its working.... Thanxx sknake..

You're welcome

Please mark this thread as solved if you have found a solution to your issue and good luck!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.