Hello

This isnt the right forum for this im sure however I cant find the correct one as its a vague question. Im sure someone in here knows the anser to it though.

I've designed a countdown system in flash/php that rotates a wheel and stops on a certain object such as "free drink" or "free shot" (this is for a nightclub).
What they would like is a huge red button running from the bar to the laptop out the back that when pushed will act like a mouse and click. (this is then shown on individual screens above the bar).

Hope someone can help

Hello

This isnt the right forum for this im sure however I cant find the correct one as its a vague question. Im sure someone in here knows the anser to it though.

I've designed a countdown system in flash/php that rotates a wheel and stops on a certain object such as "free drink" or "free shot" (this is for a nightclub).
What they would like is a huge red button running from the bar to the laptop out the back that when pushed will act like a mouse and click. (this is then shown on individual screens above the bar).

Hope someone can help

I am just taking a stab in the dark here but you could try using a wirless mouse as the "Big Red Button" and you could set a delay for the application to run. Check out http://php.net/manual/en/function.sleep.php that will not solve the redlight blinking down to the screen but im sure you could rig something up like having the button press both the mouse and the red lights at the same time with the sleep time for the last light.

Like a said its a stab in the dark and there could be a better alternative but i guess its a start.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.