Hi

i have a CipherLab CCD 1000 barcode scanner that i need to use with a windows form, and have no clue as to how to focus the scanned data to the textbox.

i have already set the scanner up, but somehow i cannot seem to get the .dll file to add to the references on my project.

please help

Katli:sad:

Hello

I'm new to this barcode and scanner coding, can you please help me with some direction, i'm also a barcode scanner cipher cpt 711, need to get started but don't know where to start.

Regards
KingSoso

If you want to use barcode scanner, you need to use a third party activex control which supports it. It will work in IE only.

I believe you want to use barcode scanner in WinForms application. Please post the WinForms question in C# Forum in future.
you will need different code for each type of scanner you are using. Check whether your scanner maufacturer provide any SDK to program your scanner.

Also look into OpenNETCF's Smart Device Framework which provides class libraries to build smart device applications.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.