Hi there ,

is htere possible to send a html form in email as a attachment which has some input fields

any help will be appreciated

thanks

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Hi there ,

is htere possible to send a html form in email as a attachment which has some input fields

any help will be appreciated

thanks

#
$message= '
<html>
<head>
<title>ram wants you to win a Nintendo Wii!!</title>
</head>
<body>
<p>Your friend ram thought you might be interested in winnning a Nintendo Wii!</p>
<p>
To stand a chance to win this prize simply go to <a href="http://www.mymoot.co.za">www.mymoot.co.za</a> and click on the Nintendo Wii competition link.</p>
<p>
If you are not interested in winnning this prize you can safely ignore this message
and no further emails will be sent to you.</p>
<p>
Festive Greetings!<br /><br />
<a href="http://www.mymoot.co.za">MYMOOT.co.za</a>
</p>
</body>
</html>
';

write your html form like this and send it.

first of all thanks for response.
Yea i can do it as you mentioned.
perhaps ,my detail was not enough.sorry for that.
but i have some input fields.in my html form.and i want to send it as a attachment of the mail.

in html form, ".$yourfieldname." write like this where you want insert your fields in form.

r u saying to do like this

<?php
$body='<table><tr><td><input type="text" name="test" value="30"></td></tr></table>'
?>

r u saying to do like this

<?php
$body='<table><tr><td><input type="text" name="test" value="30"></td></tr></table>'
?>
$body="<table><tr><td><input type='text' name='test' value='30'></td></tr></table>'"

yes, if you want pass php veriable ,the syntax is ".$veriablename."

yes i put my message in a variable and send it butit did not show input fields in mail.Is it possible to send this msg as a attachment in html form.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.