hi frnds..

i m struggling 4 a long time...i dont know anything regarding flash..

i m using the below code for playing audio files in my website...this is working fine...but i need to stop playing for 10 sec while buffering (starting of the song) the song.audio file should be playing contineously(with out any breaks).so, the first 10 sec i need to stop playing...plz set the properties ...

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_multi.swf" width="300" height="200">
    <param name="movie" value="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_multi.swf" />
    <param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />
    <param name="FlashVars" value="mp3=<?php echo $playlist; ?>&amp;width=300&amp;height=200&amp;autoplay=1&amp;loop=1&amp;showvolume=1&amp;showloading=always&amp;volumewidth=40&amp;volumeheight=8&amp;buttonwidth=30" />
</object>

Thanks in advance..

Sari K

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

i don't know php..

but i am asked my php team..

they said ..i thought you embed flash player in php...

u need do set like u asked through flash script...its not possible using php...(as they replied..)

i don't know php..

but i am asked my php team..

they said ..i thought you embed flash player in php...

u need do set like u asked through flash script...its not possible using php...(as they replied..)

Yah,

u r correct....

i dont know flash ...thats y i m asking 4 properties in flash script...andy body plz..

This cannot be done in PHP,
You need to open the source code of your player (.fla) and edit it in there.
The only thing you could do in PHP is stop the whole player from loading but the MP3 won't start playing until the player has loaded.
Open the flash source file and post the main AS code from the "Actions" layer, frame 1. That is easy enough to do in Flash and takes about 2 minutes and a couple of lines of code =)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.