Using following HTML Code please show me how to write PHP code to accept and delete the incoming data entered through the form below. from the following MySQL database and table.
Database = hrms
Table = Student
Fields = StdNo(Number), Name(String), Address(String), Contact No(String)

Student No<Input type='text' name='txtStdNo' /> <br>
Name<Input type='text' name='txtName' /> <br>
Address<Input type='text' name='txtAdd' /> <br>
Contact No<Input type='text' name='txtTel' /> <br>
<input type='submit' name='cmdDelete' value='Delete' />
<input type='submit' name='cmdRetrieve' value='Retrieve' /
<input type='submit' name='cmdUpdate' value='Update' />
<input type='submit' name='cmdClose' value='Close' />

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

1: This looks exactly like a question you posted yesterday.
2: This looks like homework that you aren't willing to put any effort into yourself.
3: At least mark your other threads solved when you get a homework answer from someone.

THIS IS NOT HOMEWORK! i am studying PHP and came across some past papers i wanted to do. since i dont know how to do it i thought someone can help me cuz i have absolutely no idea how.. just to be ready for questions in my exam is why i am practicing. just so i can get an idea of how accpeting incomng data is one. ipls do not assume things without knwoing. if it is homework i will say so.
thank you
if anyone else is willing to help me pls do so.

1: This looks exactly like a question you posted yesterday.
2: This looks like homework that you aren't willing to put any effort into yourself.
3: At least mark your other threads solved when you get a homework answer from someone.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.