Hello friends,
I have been designed the web application using different themes.
I have applied the themes successfully. But the problem is that while giving class name to the div tag for the rounded corner to the box with their images is not working properly. Below is my snippet :-
<test.aspx>

<tr>
                <td style="width:100%;">
                    <div class="roundedcornr_box_133700">
                        <div class="roundedcornr_top_133700"><div></div></div>
                         <div class="roundedcornr_content_133700">
                        <iframe id="Graphframe" name="Graphframe" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" style="width:100%;"  src="pgeGraph.aspx"></iframe>
                 </div>
                        <div class="roundedcornr_bottom_133700"><div></div></div>
                    </div>
                </td>
            </tr>

<stylesheet.css>

.roundedcornr_box_133700 {
   background: #d4ead4;
}
.roundedcornr_top_133700 div {
   background:transparent url(../Img/Green Corners/roundedcornr_133700_tl.png) no-repeat top left;
}
.roundedcornr_top_133700 {
   background:transparent url(../Img/Green Corners/roundedcornr_133700_tr.png) no-repeat top right;
}
.roundedcornr_bottom_133700 div {
   background:transparent url(../Img/Green Corners/roundedcornr_133700_bl.png) no-repeat bottom left;
}
.roundedcornr_bottom_133700 {
   background:transparent url(../Img/Green Corners/roundedcornr_133700_br.png) no-repeat bottom right;
}

.roundedcornr_top_133700 div, .roundedcornr_top_133700, 
.roundedcornr_bottom_133700 div, .roundedcornr_bottom_133700 {
   width: 100%;
   height: 8px;
   font-size: 1px;
}
.roundedcornr_content_133700 { margin: 0 8px; }

This style sheet file is in the APP_THEMES folder and images also in this app_themes folder of an application
Hopeful for favorable reply as soon.....

In a stylesheet, urls are relative to the sheet itself, not to the html page on which the sheet is incuded. This allows a single stylesheet to be valid for inclusion on html pages in directories at any level.

If "style sheet file is in the APP_THEMES folder and images also in this app_themes folder" then I suggest you try purging the ../ to give url(Img/Green Corners/roundedcornr_133700_tr.png) .

Even better would be to purge capitals and spaces from your directory names to give url(img/green_corners/roundedcornr_133700_tl.png) . This stands a greater chance of working after directories/files have been uploaded to a server. (FTP clients have a nasty habit of making everything lower case, and spaces in urls should be escaped. It's best to avoid both potential pitfalls).

Airshow

commented: Really this is greatfull. And thanks to Airshow who solved my problem +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.