Hi frnds...

i m getting differnt BUG...

i m phasing problem with single quotes in IE only...

In IE also some times sinlgle quotes sentences working fine...but some times it doesn't display some sentences..but in page source it display correctly..

here are the 2 senteces are working in IE...

Manmohan's daughter wins Infosys award ....Working(IE)

10 Facts about World's Tallest Building...Not Working(IE)

anybody tell me..wats the reason..how can i resolve it...

dont forget Prob in only IE...

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

code pleas?

dd u try to escape the ' ?...

u forget to show the code... well based in your problem i think its because you didn't escaped the singe quotes (') in the sentece. coz. single qoutes has meaning in PHP so they should be escaped. i think this may be your code

<?php echo "10 Facts about World's Tallest Building"; ?>

. you must escape the single quote inside your sentence to something like this.

<?php echo "10 Facts about World\'s Tallest Building"; ?>

u forget to show the code... well based in your problem i think its because you didn't escaped the singe quotes (') in the sentece. coz. single qoutes has meaning in PHP so they should be escaped. i think this may be your code

<?php echo "10 Facts about World's Tallest Building"; ?>

. you must escape the single quote inside your sentence to something like this.

<?php echo "10 Facts about World\'s Tallest Building"; ?>

If you're using " then you need to escape with \". Likewise, if you're using ' you need to escape with \'. But you don't need to escape if you're using the opposite ie., "this is ' fine" , ' this is " fine' , " this is " broken" , ' this is also' broken'

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.