while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($resultParam_pp))
{							
                $lblParameter_pp = $row['ParameterName'];
	$lblParameterSeq_pp = $row['Parameter_seq'];	
	echo "<tr>";
	echo "<form action = 'http://10.237.102.158/SPC_Stations/Grinding/spc_grd_02.php' method = 'post'>";
	echo "<td align = left>";
                echo "<input type = 'radio' name = 'paramSelect' value = '$lblParameter_pp' checked><font face = Arial size = 2>" . $lblParameter_pp;
	echo "<input type = 'hidden' name = 'hidParSel' value = '$lblParameterSeq_pp'></font>";
	echo "</td></form>";
	echo "</tr>";	
}

the problem with this code is that, all of the option buttons are clickable even though they have the same names.

please help..^^

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

can you explain your problem clearly . i am not getting you.

i have an option button which is produced according to the number of record the result shows, now, the problem is that all the option buttons are clickabkle.

if you dont want to option buttons are not clickabkle remove checked from option button.
try like this

while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($resultParam_pp))

{

$lblParameter_pp = $row['ParameterName'];
      $lblParameterSeq_pp = $row['Parameter_seq'];

echo "<tr>";

echo "<form action = 'http://10.237.102.158/SPC_Stations/Grinding/spc_grd_02.php' method = 'post'>";

echo "<td align = left>";

echo "<input type = 'radio' name = 'paramSelect' value = '$lblParameter_pp' ><font face = Arial size = 2>" . $lblParameter_pp;

echo "<input type = 'hidden' name = 'hidParSel' value = '$lblParameterSeq_pp'></font>";

echo "</td></form>";

echo "</tr>";

}

thats not the point sir...the problem is that, when you run this code, you will see that all of the option buttons are clickable..i want to happen is taht, only one button should be clickable.

How did you solve this?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.