Hi there, I am creating an ecommerce web site and I am using magento. Payments will be inside in our country and local banks will give me payment forms and I will have to integrate it with my web, but I need some help, how can I integrate their form in magento? Any suggestions? I don't know where to start

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi there, I am creating an ecommerce web site and I am using magento. Payments will be inside in our country and local banks will give me payment forms and I will have to integrate it with my web, but I need some help, how can I integrate their form in magento? Any suggestions? I don't know where to start

I would probably start with a search for Magento Plugins, mods or something similar

If you have trouble or questions about the application being safe, I would look into hiring someone that holds a great deal of expertise in working with Magento, especially when you are dealing with integrating banking applications.

Got it :)
Thank you

Got it :)
Thank you

Your welcome. I'm glad I could help! An important thing to remember in any programming language, especially when dealing with personal information (ie : banking applications) is the use of private classes. This will keep your methods, classes, variables and other program properties hidden!

Here is a favorite quote I carry within from the master himself :

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
— Albert Einstein

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.