Hey,

In PHP and HTML i am trying to make a multi page registration form, collecting details such as Forename, Surname, password, and email on the first page. On the second address details, third any additional personal details. On the fourth a summary page showing what the user has entered on each page of the form and then a bit of scrip to submit the data to a mysql database.

Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Hey,

In PHP and HTML i am trying to make a multi page registration form, collecting details such as Forename, Surname, password, and email on the first page. On the second address details, third any additional personal details. On the fourth a summary page showing what the user has entered on each page of the form and then a bit of scrip to submit the data to a mysql database.

Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks,

I would definatly look into using sessions to pass the info over to each page. It can be daunting the first time you look at it but you will quickly pick it up

Hope it helps...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.