im trying to install my youtube clone script i brought from Vshare.com on my server and this is the error message i keep getting.

Warning: fopen(../include/config.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Is a directory in /home/poetryba/public_html/install/install_collect_info.php on line 86

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/poetryba/public_html/install/install_collect_info.php on line 87

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/poetryba/public_html/install/install_collect_info.php on line 115

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/poetryba/public_html/install/install_collect_info.php on line 116

can someone please help me!!!

Member Avatar for diafol

If you brought it from there or even bought it from them, your first port of call is the vendors themselves. mLooks like the script is looking for a file that isn't in the location that it expects.
I don't know, but you probably have a config.php file somewhere and it may have a reference to the home directory which is different to you current setup.

that was exactly it. my config.php file was not in the right folder. i just keep reading it over and over and i got. right before your post. lol lol ive been up since 5am thanks i love this site.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.