I have Webpage written using PHP that displays drop down data from MySQL tables. I want my page to refresh and appeared new entry list in drop down list, after new records are entered to the database.I want auto refresh but when submit the form only.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I have Webpage written using PHP that displays drop down data from MySQL tables. I want my page to refresh and appeared new entry list in drop down list, after new records are entered to the database.I want auto refresh but when submit the form only.

Hi, Im not very expert in php, but the autorefresh depends how do you insert the new record into DB ? explain how you will insert new records into DB and I will try to help you in this.

Regards

I am use gray box popup.I view default category in drop down list with mysql fetch query which list fetch database,if user visit in the our profile add/edit new Category,after add/edit new category after submit page and when close graybox then automatic view new category list in drop down without page refresh.
Please Reply Advance.
Regards.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.