I need some help here.
I have a page which I am using the ToolkitScriptManager for the use of some AJAX Calendar Control Extenders, and that works fine.
Where I am running into a problem is using the UpdatePanel. I am not getting a partial or any postback on a listbox control.

I have tried adding the regular ScriptManager and I get errors and when I have both of them loaded, ToolkitScriptManager and ScriptManager, I get an error saying that you can only have one Scriptmanager on the page.

Please help.

Thanks in advance

I need some help here.
I have a page which I am using the ToolkitScriptManager for the use of some AJAX Calendar Control Extenders, and that works fine.
Where I am running into a problem is using the UpdatePanel. I am not getting a partial or any postback on a listbox control.

I have tried adding the regular ScriptManager and I get errors and when I have both of them loaded, ToolkitScriptManager and ScriptManager, I get an error saying that you can only have one Scriptmanager on the page.

Please help.

Thanks in advance

Use One ..
and Refere this link
http://blog.turlov.com/2008/05/scriptmanager-vs-toolkitscriptmanager.html

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.