Hi,

I would like to be able to schedule cfmail at random times, but I have the following issues:

1. Our hosting service will not allow cfschedule. However, I can schedule an event through their control panel but ...
2. The message portion of the e-mail changes, and is submitted through a form. I do not know how I can schedule the cfmail if the message is based on form submissions.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Contributor
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by lafalot

Hi,

I would like to be able to schedule cfmail at random times, but I have the following issues:

1. Our hosting service will not allow cfschedule. However, I can schedule an event through their control panel but ...
2. The message portion of the e-mail changes, and is submitted through a form. I do not know how I can schedule the cfmail if the message is based on form submissions.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

So, it just occurred to me that I could get the last id inserted in the database, and use that to pull the correct message.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.