Hello all -
I've got an interesting problem that I can't seem to solve, so any input on this would be greatly appreciated.
I have a group of web pages. I'm passing several variables back and forth between those pages successfully. One of the variables is called sntime. Essentially, it's a store number. So if it's store 1, I see information out of a table where the store number is equal to 1. This works great. Now here's my question. I'm needing a query that will allow me to pull a recordset out of a dynamic table name. For example, say I have a different pricing table for three stores named pricing_1, pricing_2 and pricing_3 respectively. How can I write a query that will allow me to use the variable I'm passing in between the pages? Something like "Select * from pricing_" + sn +" where store_num= '" &sn& "'". If I use a static table name, the query's always work fine. Somthing like "Select * from table_1 where store_num= '" &sn& "'". Is this type of query possible? As previous stated, any input would be greatly appreciated.

All -
I have resolved my own issue. Here's the query I used to achieve my desired results:

"SELECT * FROM pricing_" + sn +" where sku='123456'"

I can dynamically call the serial code number (sku) via passing variables between pages. But the dynamic pricing structure really through me for a loop. Just wanted to let everyone know the problem had been resolved.

Best wishes to all and happy ASP coding!

All -
I have resolved my own issue. Here's the query I used to achieve my desired results:

"SELECT * FROM pricing_" + sn +" where sku='123456'"

I can dynamically call the serial code number (sku) via passing variables between pages. But the dynamic pricing structure really through me for a loop. Just wanted to let everyone know the problem had been resolved.

Best wishes to all and happy ASP coding!

Best Wishes and Happy 2007

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.