hi all,
i having a problem. i hav selected a value by radio button and i should pass that value to the 3rd page. so i think i can get that by using session. so can any one help me. thank u..

<td><input name="radio" type="radio" id="radio[]" checked="checked" value="<?php echo $row['projectassign'];?>"></td>
Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by prem2
<td><input name="radio" type="radio" id="radio[]" checked="checked" value="<?php echo $row['projectassign'];?>"></td>

Why on earth would you use a session to pass a variable if you're passing the variable through a form? Maybe you just didn't use the correct wording.

Anyway, on whatever page you're posting the form to, you can use either of the following to get "radio":

$radio = $_REQUEST['radio'];
$radio = $_POST['radio'];

Why on earth would you use a session to pass a variable if you're passing the variable through a form? Maybe you just didn't use the correct wording.

Anyway, on whatever page you're posting the form to, you can use either of the following to get "radio":

$radio = $_REQUEST['radio'];
$radio = $_POST['radio'];

i want to get it in the 3rd page, but by using POST i am getting it in the 2nd page only. hw to get it in the 3rd page...

You'd need to repass it to the 3rd page, either by URL or by another form, or if you really wanted, you could make a session for it, but I don't see the point unless you wanted to use it in several other places as well.

or if you don't want to pass the variables using get method, you can use a simple cookie :) I'm just saying..

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.