hi all,
i having a problem. i hav selected a value by radio button and i should pass that value to the 3rd page. so i think i can get that by using session. so can any one help me. thank u..

<td><input name="radio" type="radio" id="radio[]" checked="checked" value="<?php echo $row['projectassign'];?>"></td>

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

<td><input name="radio" type="radio" id="radio[]" checked="checked" value="<?php echo $row['projectassign'];?>"></td>

Why on earth would you use a session to pass a variable if you're passing the variable through a form? Maybe you just didn't use the correct wording.

Anyway, on whatever page you're posting the form to, you can use either of the following to get "radio":

$radio = $_REQUEST['radio'];
$radio = $_POST['radio'];

Why on earth would you use a session to pass a variable if you're passing the variable through a form? Maybe you just didn't use the correct wording.

Anyway, on whatever page you're posting the form to, you can use either of the following to get "radio":

$radio = $_REQUEST['radio'];
$radio = $_POST['radio'];

i want to get it in the 3rd page, but by using POST i am getting it in the 2nd page only. hw to get it in the 3rd page...

You'd need to repass it to the 3rd page, either by URL or by another form, or if you really wanted, you could make a session for it, but I don't see the point unless you wanted to use it in several other places as well.

or if you don't want to pass the variables using get method, you can use a simple cookie :) I'm just saying..

In form action specify the 3rd page ..So that u can get the value...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.