Zack_Grindall 0 Newbie Poster

Hello,

I have a time line calender script in javascript. I can display event's on the calender by adding the following in the html file;

<li class="Torqua" title="Apr 1 2010">This service is running normally.</li>
                    <li class="Fishin" title="Apr 1 2010">This service is running normally.</li>
                    <li class="Dartmout" title="Apr 1 2010">This service is running normally.</li>    
    				<li class="Torqua" title="April 2 2010"><a href="http://www.google.com/">This service is running normally.</a></li>

As you can see, i have tried adding a link but this will not appear nor work. I believe this bit of code might be at the stepping stone of the issue but i can't work out - ideally i need the javascript to allow this link to work.

this.setContent=function(events){this.stopHiding();var html="";for(var i=0;i<events.length;i++)
html+="<div><div class=\"event_title\">"+events[i].name+"<p class=\"event_data\">"+events[i++].content+"pp</p></div></div>";var midSection=$(this.container.children()[1]);midSection.empty();midSection.append(html);var titles=midSection.find(".event_title");titles.each(function(inx,element){$(element).bind("mouseenter",function(event){$(element).children(":first").animate({opacity:"toggle"},200);});$(element).bind("mouseleave",function(event){$(element).children(":first").animate({opacity:"hide"},200);});});}

Can anyone help?

Thanks
Zack