hello everybody
i have a big problem with the connection of mysql connect i want to connect to an other data base with out binding Ip adresse in the host server .

i have an application and i want to manage 2 web sites with this appliction because the tow web sites has the same database .

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by brahimhackman

Could you please explain in more detail what your problem is and if necessary provide some code because it is hard to understand with very few details.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't you look at your firewall and/or routing table to get what you want?

thanks for your reply
i will explaine the problem :
i have a server A and the server A www.example.com has a data base A ,server A is online.
i have an other Server B www.example.com i want to access to the database on the server A ,
i searched on the net i found that i have to add the IP of the Server B on the my.cnf file on the server A that called Binding-Ip look at this tutorial http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/how-do-i-enable-remote-access-to-mysql-database-server.html but i can't access to the file only the host company can do this. this is my big problem

In your cpanel there will be a remote sql or remote hosts section where you can add in the problem domains/ip's. Generally the hosts provide an interface to allow you to do this such as cpanel or webmin.

thanks for your reply
i will explaine the problem :
i have a server A and the server A www.example.com has a data base A ,server A is online.
i have an other Server B www.example.com i want to access to the database on the server A ,
i searched on the net i found that i have to add the IP of the Server B on the my.cnf file on the server A that called Binding-Ip look at this tutorial http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/how-do-i-enable-remote-access-to-mysql-database-server.html but i can't access to the file only the host company can do this. this is my big problem

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.