scorpio222 0 Newbie Poster

I have a web service which receives a DIME attachment, downloads the attachment on the server and uses it to execute the web service which would return back the results.

Everything is working fine for files of size < 4MB , but i get this error: DIME version received "7" greater than current s
upported version "1". when i try to attach a file of size > 4MB. i have tried googling this but not much information. i tried to add MaxRequestLength in the web.config file of the web service but no use.

Below is the web.config file code:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<configuration>
	<connectionStrings />
	<system.web>
		<compilation defaultLanguage="c#" debug="true" />
		<httpRuntime maxRequestLength="2097151" executionTimeout="120" shutdownTimeout="120" requestLengthDiskThreshold="256"/>

<webServices>
			<soapExtensionTypes>
				<add type="Microsoft.Web.Services2.WebServicesExtension, Microsoft.Web.Services2, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"
					priority="1"/>
			</soapExtensionTypes>
			<protocols>
				<add name="HttpGet" />
				<add name="HttpPost" />
			</protocols>
		</webServices>
		<customErrors mode="Off" />
		<authentication mode="Windows" />
		<authorization>
			<allow users="*" />
		</authorization>
		<trace enabled="true" requestLimit="10" pageOutput="false" traceMode="SortByTime" localOnly="true" />
		<sessionState mode="InProc" stateConnectionString="tcpip=127.0.0.1:42424" sqlConnectionString="data source=127.0.0.1;Trusted_Connection=yes"
			cookieless="false" timeout="20" />
		<globalization requestEncoding="utf-8" responseEncoding="utf-8" />
	</system.web>
	<system.webServer>
		<security>
			<requestFiltering>
				<requestLimits maxAllowedContentLength="2048000000"></requestLimits>
			</requestFiltering>
		</security>
	</system.webServer>

<appSettings>
		<add key="LocalSwapDirectory" value="E:\temp" />
	</appSettings>
</configuration>

i do not know what i am doing wrong. Large files are not being accepted and this error is being shown. Where is the error occuring, on the server side, on the client side or the IIS? i only developed the server side so not much idea about the client side code, all i know is that they used java and axis.

IIS 5.1, .NET 2.0., WSE 2.0
Experts, please suggest me what i need to do. Thanks.