hello all!
i try to deactive my plugin,it's just show this message:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\Phone_Shop004_wordpress\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\gallery_ffic4hotel\gallery_hotel.php:1) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Phone_Shop004_wordpress\wordpress\wp-includes\pluggable.php on line 868 .please anyone help!

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

hello all!
i try to deactive my plugin,it's just show this message:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\Phone_Shop004_wordpress\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\gallery_ffic4hotel\gallery_hotel.php:1) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Phone_Shop004_wordpress\wordpress\wp-includes\pluggable.php on line 868 .please anyone help!

u paste this in php code top.

ob_start();

and after headers paste this

ob_end_flush();

i think it works...

i wanted to recommend ob_start too. most of the times it works, sometimes not. however, it is an excellent way to get rid of that message.

if it doesnt work, check your code. somewhere at the beginning of the page, there is a space in front of the <?php tag. if you dont find it, look again, because its there ;-)

Yeah, the problem is definitely a space at the beginning.

hey man.

I just read your post once again.

I think I misunderstood you. However, I have got another solution.

Check this out : http://www.phpclasses.org/package/4211-PHP-Update-page-parts-with-AJAX-when-links-are-clicked.html

Also, google for W3 AJAX - there is a nice sample, as I can recall, of retrieving data showing up in different tables.

Let me know if you got it.

whoops! sorry about that, was meant for a different post.

apologies.

Member Avatar for diafol

Google "Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at ". It usually means, as suggested, that you have output prior to a header(). This may be whitespace or it may be an error message or DTD - anything pretty much. Have you posted to the wordpress forum. Chances are, that if this plugin is causing you a problem, it's documented there and has a workaround.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.