Hi

I create web site using asp.net,It publish in windows server 2003.when I type URL in internet explore its sows all the aspnet file(.aspx) file,after that I click on default.aspx file,but it wont works,its generate "page cannot found".I tried it in my local machine and server machine,but its that didn't work.Please help me .

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Hi

I create web site using asp.net,It publish in windows server 2003.when I type URL in internet explore its sows all the aspnet file(.aspx) file,after that I click on default.aspx file,but it wont works,its generate "page cannot found".I tried it in my local machine and server machine,but its that didn't work.Please help me .

Thanks

Please post the screen shot of tha error. I will help u.

Here I have attached the file

calling a page from server should be...

http://serverIP or Name/YourProjectName/

which will call the your page...

can u tell me how u have done your project Deployment..?

Hi

I forget to tell this is first time I m publish web site I build and publish using visual studio.After that I copy link and past it in internet explorer,its show all aspx and cs files,then I click on default.aspx file,but it never works.

Tank50

Hi

I forget to tell this is first time I m publish web site I build and publish using visual studio.After that I copy link and past it in internet explorer,its show all aspx and cs files,then I click on default.aspx file,but it never works.

Tank50

Hey you have to configure it in IIS properly.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/323972

I think this will help you.

>asp.net+page cannot found

There may be several reasons:

1. Your page might contains some code that doesn't terminate the page execution at server side. (Possibly a recursive method or something like that)

2. IIS or development server not started yet!

configure the IIS properly,check the code correcly because some of the unwanted codes does not execute the page properly.

web development services

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.