Hi

I create web site using asp.net,It publish in windows server 2003.when I type URL in internet explore its sows all the aspnet file(.aspx) file,after that I click on default.aspx file,but it wont works,its generate "page cannot found".I tried it in my local machine and server machine,but its that didn't work.Please help me .

Thanks

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by madison12

Hi

I create web site using asp.net,It publish in windows server 2003.when I type URL in internet explore its sows all the aspnet file(.aspx) file,after that I click on default.aspx file,but it wont works,its generate "page cannot found".I tried it in my local machine and server machine,but its that didn't work.Please help me .

Thanks

Please post the screen shot of tha error. I will help u.

Hi

I forget to tell this is first time I m publish web site I build and publish using visual studio.After that I copy link and past it in internet explorer,its show all aspx and cs files,then I click on default.aspx file,but it never works.

Tank50

Hi

I forget to tell this is first time I m publish web site I build and publish using visual studio.After that I copy link and past it in internet explorer,its show all aspx and cs files,then I click on default.aspx file,but it never works.

Tank50

Hey you have to configure it in IIS properly.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/323972

I think this will help you.

>asp.net+page cannot found

There may be several reasons:

1. Your page might contains some code that doesn't terminate the page execution at server side. (Possibly a recursive method or something like that)

2. IIS or development server not started yet!

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.