hi,so many problem with my comp these days....
so,i will go straight to the point.
I use hotmail and whenever i look at the mailbox website,at the bottom of the window(where usually says done after done) always says 'error on page'
and i cannot open or delete my message,i know it is something to do with javascript because whenever i point at a message it says "javascript:G('/cgi-bin/getmsg?msg=............." and bunch of word that i dun think it would be useful even if i type it here.
Can anyone please tell me how to fix this problem. :?:
thx.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

hi i have a problem with my hotmail because i cant open any of my mail when i try it comes up as error on page and a whole lot of other stuff and it doesnt work. please help me.
thankyou

hi,so many problem with my comp these days....
so,i will go straight to the point.
I use hotmail and whenever i look at the mailbox website,at the bottom of the window(where usually says done after done) always says 'error on page'
and i cannot open or delete my message,i know it is something to do with javascript because whenever i point at a message it says "javascript:G('/cgi-bin/getmsg?msg=............." and bunch of word that i dun think it would be useful even if i type it here.
Can anyone please tell me how to fix this problem. :?:
thx.

This sounds like a hotmail issue.

You will need to contact them.

I cant open my email either!! Every time I go to the hotmail site to sign in it says it cannot access the server. it does this with every email website. yahoo and the others are no different. I have no problems with any other sites and I can open my hotmail from my friends computer, which is currently 5 inches from mine. What nasty virus, problem does my computer have?? please help!

This is the wrong place to post questions about mail.

Go up to the top of the page, and select the Tech Talk forum "Microsoft Windows" (Windows Programs).

Post your email trouble there.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.