deven_a76 0 Newbie Poster

Hello Friends,

I have created web parts for my site. I have tried to move the default ASPNETDB.MDF tables to my SQL server database 2005.

But I am getting the following error --> The 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebParts.SqlPersonalizationProvider' requires a database schema compatible with schema version '1'. However, the current database schema is not compatible with this version. You may need to either install a compatible schema with aspnet_regsql.exe (available in the framework installation directory), or upgrade the provider to a newer version.

Steps I followed
1) Open the InstallCommand.sql which is located in the framework 2.0 folder
2) Copied the necessary tables, sp i.e. script and execute it through the SQL Server database
3) Made the necessary changes in the web.config file i.e. add the webparts personalization tags
4) Added the personalzation tag in the code i.e. aspx file

Still I am getting this reason. Also tried to run the wizard i.e. asp_regsql.exe for the same on the remote server. But the problem persists.

Could someone pls. let me know the mistake or step that I am missing. Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards
Dev

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.