Hi,

im learning ASP.net and SQL Server and im verrrry new!

i have followed an excellent tutorial (and besides some authentication issues with SQL Server it has gone swimmingly) :)

(http://www.aspsnippets.com/Articles/Display-images-from-SQL-Server-Database-in-ASP.Net-GridView-control.aspx)

however im struggling to understand exactly what i have done in this tutorial (obviously following a tutorial is easy - understanding it is the hard bit!)

id like to simply display one image and no text

ive managed to get it to display one image by altering the SQL - but cant seem to remove the text.

can anyone help please :) im sure it would take a pro a second to figure out!

thanks

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by loveforfire33

Umm, where is your code?

How are we supposed to help see what you did wrong if there is no code?

my code is identical to that in the tutorial link :) - i have figured out how to remove text now.

however i have a new issue - im planning on having several separate data grids on a page - each displaying one image from the table.

id like to be able to specify which image go's in which grid - but preferably without making a handler page for each one. is there any way of doing this?

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.