Hi there.... I was looking to add Jqzoom in a php page... there are different calls in the page and I got stucked with them..... Though I am a learner and want some one to help me with this.....

My Page Shows this code

require('includes/application_top.php');

$navigation->remove_current_page();

$products_query = tep_db_query("select pd.products_name, p.products_image from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "' and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
  $products = tep_db_fetch_array($products_query);
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo $products['products_name']; ?></title>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<script language="javascript"><!--
var i=0;
function resize() {
  if (navigator.appName == 'Netscape') i=40;
  if (document.images[0]) window.resizeTo(document.images[0].width +30, document.images[0].height+60-i);
  self.focus();
}
//--></script>
</head>
<body onload="resize();">
<?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $products['products_image'], $products['products_name']); ?>
</body>
</html>
<?php require('includes/application_bottom.php'); ?>

I want the image to show like this
demo: http://www.mind-projects.it/projects/jqzoom/demos.php

so what should I do???

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Please be more specific as to what is happening,
Do you see anything when you use the code?
any errors etc

When I use the jqzoom code... It disappears the image..... and I am able to see only blue border of the image.... Also its clickable, as far as I know jqzoom image just zoom the image when u mouse over it...

I took a minute to make it on my site using dreamweaver and works fine.
blue border is because image border does not equal zero (border="0")
I will attach files needed and you can try from there

Thanx mate.... Problems seems to be solved.... I have tried it and it works fine now......

No probs glad I could help
Remember to mark solved threads as solved :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.