I'm sure this is the height of stupid, but I'm at my wit's end. I have made a shopping cart located at the following website:

http://abqcustomweb.com/packages.html

If you add any of those packages to the cart in Firefox, the customer can check out. If you try it in IE, you get an invalid value error, and nothing adds to the cart, but it does direct you to the empty cart. This is driving me insane, and so far I've failed in Googling the correct answer. Can anyone give me a hand with this? I'm on bended knee here.

I guess it's one of these "standart-cookie-problems" with IE. I just can give you some advice how to break down the pain:

1) find the code where a cookie is set or a session is started
2) isolate that stuff in a new file and get it working under FF
3) now run that script under IE and find out what the problem might be (Cookie's expiring too early? Cookie not event set?)
4) get some information and paste them here, if you still can't explain the mess

Don't get me wrong, it's just impossible to deal with browser-problems without any further information.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.