hi does anybody know a good sitebuilder script pay or free to provide my client with something like http://www.weebly.com/ or sitereptile.i really need this any suggestion will be much appreciated.or those any body no ahosting company that offers sitereptile in the package all the hosting company offer rvsitebuilder with which iv try to work with to offer my client as suck an total waste of time.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Member Avatar for diafol

Do you want to post this again. I realise that English is not your first language, but it's a little weird.

If you've set yourself up as a web developer and have clients, I would assume that your Google powers are as good as anybody's here.

ive really did some Google search before i came and ask for help since im not finding what im searching for. so maybe somebody with personal experience can have some suggestions.

thanks

Member Avatar for diafol

OK

< $10/month will allow you to host it on your own server. If you have a bunch of clients, perhaps you'd consider getting a reseller package and installing sitereptile on your server. Just a thought.

thanks but i already own a reseller package but doesn't have sitereptile the offer rvsitebuilder which is unusable to what i want to achieve. i want to client to be able to edit their own site with a WYSIWYG interface like sitereptile and they don't need to go in cpanel to edit their site they just put their domain eg. www.name.com/admin
so they can edit their site. and site reptile provide this so im search for a reseller account that provide it with there package on Google all iv seen is those that provide rvsitebuilder.

Member Avatar for diafol

Ho ho ho, I just realised, my host offers site reptile: "site builder and templates" in cPanel - justhost.com.

I don't have a reseller package with them though, so I don't know whether this is available to your clients without having to go into cpanel.

ok thanks you very very very much for your great help.i really appreciate it. contacted justhost and they told me that they offer it.i was going to buy a reseller account and by sitereptile separately and install it under my account. but i guess everything will be much easier now.

one more thing to install sitereptile on the domain you have to go through cpanel that i will do for my client to save them the trouble. but once install they can manage their site themselves by going to their domain eg. www.domain.com/admin.

thanks a lot again ardav

Member Avatar for diafol

Great, sorry I took so long - I never use sitebuilders so I didn't think to look! If this thread is solved, please mark it solved. Thanks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.