Is there any standard code to capture ur current webpage as image ....
I've found one in php but that requires copying of new dll files to ur server...So if u r hosting ur website on some other server...U can't achieve that!!
Waiting for ur reply
There is one way to capture the image of a web page, provided that all of it fits in your browser window.
- Hold down CTRL and press Print Screen.
- Open MS Paint and paste the image into the window.
- Cut out the part of the image that is not the browser controls.
- Select File / New
- Paste the cut out part in the window.
- Save the result as the file type you want.
If you're in one of those predicaments where cls.__private attributes just aren't enough since they can easily be accessed through inst._cls__private, and you need something a little more secure, here's ...