Is there any standard code to capture ur current webpage as image ....
I've found one in php but that requires copying of new dll files to ur server...So if u r hosting ur website on some other server...U can't achieve that!!
Waiting for ur reply
There is one way to capture the image of a web page, provided that all of it fits in your browser window.
- Hold down CTRL and press Print Screen.
- Open MS Paint and paste the image into the window.
- Cut out the part of the image that is not the browser controls.
- Select File / New
- Paste the cut out part in the window.
- Save the result as the file type you want.
I have a 2d matrix with dimension (3, n) called A, I want to calculate the normalization and cross product of two arrays (b,z) (see the code please) for each column (for the first column, then the second one and so on).
the function that I created to find the ...
I'm working in Excel to extract content of a table from a web page and populate Excel sheet cells with it. I'm trying to extract data from a table that gets loaded to a web page after show results method gets called. I have an error that says "Run-time error ...