Hi i am a beginner and wanted to know how would i create a website like animeseason.com. I heard they used a content management system. I know nothing about cms can some one explain to me an how i can setup one?

Hello, maybe you don’t realize what means to create a website. There are many alternatives facebook , blogspot for example or other sites that will let you put your content easy and fast and publish it thought internet.

If you want to create your own site you will have to spend some time learning the basics. Even if you deside to use a ready made (garbage programming) CMS you can’t do that if you don’t know what is HTML or PHP or some of their main usage.

Certainly you don’t have to be programmer to built a simple non interactive site … but you have to understand what you want to built and in general ideas what is happening back office (not in code but in logic).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.