hi..

I just want to know is there any way to use flash image in java i mean i f i have java servlet web form and i want to design this form on flash image then how can be it possile please help...

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

A servlet can output things as HTML. With HTML you can embed a flash object (a swf). With this swf you can send a post to the server and then the servlet can take it and process it. You can make all this even more effective with AJAX and flash.external.* in the flash object ActionScript. You could do it in many ways … but maybe the key is first spending sometime understanding what is what.

just put code for insert flash object in out.print("like html code").....it works

thanks jkon i understand what you said but exactly i want like in html we import image by using image source but it goes to static but i want a kind of flash image on which i want to design my form contents like input box button link n all that so hows it possible pls sen dsm example kind of code...

Thakns ..

just put code for insert flash object in out.print("like html code").....it works

You should pick up either some better book or search for better tutorial in regards of Java Web development. There is no need for out.println , this is part of HTML and better handled by it

@ruchi18 you can still do that, but you will have to do it with Flash own Action Script that is more or less JavaScript. If it is so then this should be asked in our Graphics and Multimedia Forum as it is not directly related to Java web development

Not even think about applets; was thinking more along the lines of JSP and beans. I do not know Flash at all at one time used no Java applets, but applets for I was never a fan becase they were too heavy. From what I know, to Flash is considered faster than an applet.

i did not get u will u plz explain in detail..about out.print();

You should pick up either some better book or search for better tutorial in regards of Java Web development. There is no need for out.println , this is part of HTML and better handled by it

@ruchi18 you can still do that, but you will have to do it with Flash own Action Script that is more or less JavaScript. If it is so then this should be asked in our Graphics and Multimedia Forum as it is not directly related to Java web development

You said

put code for insert flash object in out.print("like html code")

there is no need for because flash can be put in <objec></object> directly inside HTML. Beside creating view pages through out.print is out of date approach that been recommended not to use for good 5years if not more

thanks to al of you problem has been solved..
Thanks...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.