i want to create a login page with different user

i have a table users with column UseriD and Password field
in user |d and pass field there are many users like user01 user02 user03
i want that when user01 logged in then page redirect to http://yahoo.com and when user02 logged in then page redirect to http://hotmail.com and so on

plz help me

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by amie900218

What I'd do is
1. maintain all user sessions in a db table
2. maintain all redirect_to websites in a config array like

$config_redirect_to = array(0=> 'yahoo.com', 'google.com');

or possibly in another db table
3. and then based on each subsequent user login, assign a redirect site to each login by assigning a site id (0 for yahoo, 1 for google, etc) in the sessions table itself

> Plz provide me complete method

Why? This is your project. You do it. Ask for help, but don't ask for a complete solution. You haven't offered any code of your own. Read the guidelines.

Just add another column to your table with the redirect location. When they log in, header them there.

The method is: learn, try, test, develop, learn some more. Thst's how it can be done. Give it at least a try.

try create a form to register and put 3 textfield for username,password and redirect pages, same as your column in the mysql table. just insert the data and try login. After that,put header. This is really simple. give it a try and think creative.

Edited by amie900218: n/a

I have create a table as "user" with colm user pass redirect
a add the three user as

user : Pass : Redirect
a123 123 google.com
b123 123 hotmail.com
c123 123 FACEBOOK.COM

NOW WHAT I SHOUL DONE ON LOGIN PAGE I ONLY CREATE A FORM AND TWO TEXT FIELD AND SUBMITT BUTTON. NOW HELP WHAT SHOULD BE DONE NEXT

ok,rite now try to call the username using session. create a form for login. this will make it easier to redirect specific users to spesific web..

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.