Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by diafol
<a href="files/<?php echo $file; ?>.rar" onclick="someJSfunction()">Download here</a>
<a href="files/<?php echo $file; ?>.rar" onclick="someJSfunction()">Download here</a>

My,dear
as i said it doesn't work correctly...

Well you don't state what exactly doesn't work correctly, so it's difficult to know what to do. Do you get any error messages? What does the browser's view source give you? You've been using short php tags (<? ...?>) which is never a good idea and you haven't been echoing anything inside them.

<?php echo ...;?>

Is what you need. If you insist on using short tags, this is the syntax you need:

<?= ... ?>

i was put this code
so there is the result :

Not Found

The requested URL /New www/4.3.2011/Project/mynewworld/admin/ebook/files/394123 Flash Menu.rar.rar was not found on this server.

i do not know what to do ...

You've got space characters in your filename. You also don't need to append .rar to the end of the file. Sort out your filenames.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.