hi i am currently working on my school project on OCR...
i tried some coed that i downloaded from the web..
but i have this error when i i run it and try to convert the image file into text file

here the error given :

The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Aquaforest.OCR.Api.Ocr.(PreProcessor ) at Aquaforest.OCR.Api.Ocr.Recognize(PreProcessor preProcessor) at Web_Application._Default.ButtonConvert_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\ipcl\Desktop\asp2.net\Web Application\Default.aspx.cs:line 68

any suggestion to solve it?

Hi. I was watching your question for a few days now. Unfortunately I do not have a direct answer for you what is wrong with this code. However, I am an expert in an alternative Online OCR (WiseTREND OCR Cloud 2.0) that allows you to use all modern OCR features with ease. Full code samples are available in online Help file here: http://www.wisetrend.com/wisetrend_ocr_cloud.shtml. On the same site you can find a free developer account sign up. If you have any questions or issues with this Online OCR API implementation, I will be glad to help.

thank you very much, Ilyae for the suggestion

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.