i just made a website on a local webserver(xampp)
now i'm uploading it to my webspace @ my hosting and i get the following error:
Error : Mixing of GROUP columns (MIN(),MAX(),COUNT(),...) with no GROUP columns is illegal if there is no GROUP BY clause

what am i doing wrong?
this is the code:

<?php 
				$query = "SELECT COUNT(*) AS num, land FROM wijnen WHERE land = 'Argentinië' AND wijnen.kleur = 'Rood' GROUP BY land";
				$result = mysql_query($query) or die('Error : ' . mysql_error());
				while(list($num, $land) = mysql_fetch_array($result, MYSQL_NUM))
					{
						if ($land == ""){}
						else{
				?>
				<li class="sub">
					<a href="rood.php?id=Argentinië&sid=0&van=0&tot=10">Argentinië (<?php echo $num;?>)</a>
				</li>			
				<?php
							}
					}
				?>

i hope someone can help me out here :)

This is JUST a guess, but I think that the MySQL error is telling you that you can't do two things at once here. You're asking the command to get the COUNT(*) total of ALL records (hence the asterisk) and then wanting the values of 'land', which apparently HAs to be the value of "Argentinië", and saying that wijnen.kleur MUST equal 'Rood' even though you did not request it in the SELECT...

There's a lot wrong here. Because I only read English, the example makes it difficult to completely understand exactly what it is that you are trying to accomplish.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.