Hi all

In my web application i have validation controls. On selected index change of drop down list i set Enabled property to false of certain validations but they are still enabled. Drop down list is inside update panel.

Strange part is the that it works fine on my local machine i-e validations are disabled but when i upload it on remote server its not working there.

I have goggled this problem but did not find solution for this problem.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I'm not sure about why this is happening...but I also came across with the same situation once. My Validation controls are not at all validating, then I used the below code on server side to force the validation.

if (!Page.IsValid)
        {
            return;
        }

Hi all

In my web application i have validation controls. On selected index change of drop down list i set Enabled property to false of certain validations but they are still enabled. Drop down list is inside update panel.

Strange part is the that it works fine on my local machine i-e validations are disabled but when i upload it on remote server its not working there.

I have goggled this problem but did not find solution for this problem.

http://www.eggheadcafe.com/searchform.aspx?search=Code+Validators

Always use GroupValidation property.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.