ALL THE FILES ARE HERE. http://cid-3e21e1e16478087a.office.live.com/embedicon.aspx/.Public/noswfupload.rar

THERE'S A PROBLEM IN THE FILE RECEIVER.PHP

I can't solve why I cant upload with restrictions, what I want is to upload multiple files in one deploy... it's an array of files. I want these each files of every array element is checked and then saved in the destined folder. if it's images such as jpeg or other formats... it will be saved to images folder and if it is music then it music and other types in others folder.

I tried to use if statement with $_FILES I dunno what to do. pls tell me what lacks here. sincerely yours...

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

try reading each file's name, and classifying your files according to the extensions of the names. you can use strpos() method to find out if a string is a substring of another string, so use that to know if a file's name contains .jpeg, or anything you want. hope that helps.

try reading each file's name, and classifying your files according to the extensions of the names. you can use strpos() method to find out if a string is a substring of another string, so use that to know if a file's name contains .jpeg, or anything you want. hope that helps

thnx. for the hint.... I will try this tommorow. thnx in advance

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.