Good Day All
I have an asp.net project that does the CC handling for me and if the cc comes from a certain application it redirects to the page in a certain application. In that Project there is a page named “Buycredit”

That contains a Page_load that has this

if (!Page.IsPostBack)
                        {
                            //handle the response url
                            handleResponse();
                        }

And the handleresponse Method is defined like this

private void handleResponse()
        {   
           // try
          //  {
                //populate VCS object with values
                DataAccess dataAccess = new DataAccess();
                VCSResponse creditResponse = populateVCSObject();

//Temporary: Check if this needs to be forwarded to eCASH for processing
                if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(creditResponse.Misc))
                {
                    string forwardAddy = string.Concat("http://111.111.11.118/Ecash/Ecashpos/PurchaseCredit.aspx?", Request.QueryString.ToString());
                    Response.Redirect(forwardAddy,false);
                }
                else
                {
                    //Insert response values to the DB
                    dataAccess.insertReponsevalue(creditResponse);

//check if the response = approved
                    if (responseApproved(creditResponse.P3_AuthReponse))
                    {
                        //update the purchase history table with successfull credit purchase
                        dataAccess.insertPurchaseRecord((User)Session["UserDetail_Connector"], creditResponse);
                        //email the user the confirmation that credits were purchased
                        Emailer.sendCreditPurchaseMail("noreply@noreply.co.za", ((User)Session["UserDetail_Connector"]).Email, (User)Session["UserDetail_Connector"], creditResponse);
                        //Show on display the success purchase message
                        divNotify.Visible = true;
                        txtPromptMsg_Prompt.Text = "Credits were successfully purchased.";
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        //show user that purchase was not successful
                        divNotify.Visible = true;
                        txtPromptMsg_Prompt.Text = "Credits were not successfully purchased!";
                    }
                }

//}
         //   catch (Exception ex)
         //   {
         //       throw ex;
        //    }
        }

Now the page “PurchaseCredit.aspx” is the page in the Silverlight Project. On Debug mode, I can step through this project and it will finish and redirect to the “PurchaseCredit.aspx” in that IP and it will work fine, but when I publish it to IIS, the Page URL I get is different I get this URL

http://222.222.22.22:2211/BuyCredits.aspx?p1=4635&p2=ae385dcf-b2df-4090-a8f8-a&p3=294167APPROVED++&p4=&p5=Vuyo&p6=220.00&p7=Visa&p8=Purchase+credits&p9=&p10=00&p11=1105&p12=00&pam=&m_1=720&m_2=843&m_3=&m_4=&m_5=&m_6=&m_7=&m_8=&m_9=&m_10=&CardHolderIpAddr=196.212.103.91&MaskedCardNumber=424242******4242&TransactionType=Authorisation[/url]
as you can see it is not going to the Page that has been set but  its poiting page to the “BuyCredit”

What could be the problem here ?

thanks

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Member Avatar for stbuchok

You may have something specified in your web.config. If I remember correctly you will have one config file for debug mode and another for release. Also, is the XAP file being cached and not being overridden? If the 222.222.22.22:2211/BuyCredits.aspx URL was something you were using before then caching is a good possibility.

i have been give access. i will check tomorow morning and let you know

thanks guys for your replies

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.