does anybody know to decode this url: http://frodo.wi.mit.edu/primer3/ <form action="/cgi-bin/primer3-web-cgi-bin-0.4.0/primer3_results.cgi" method="post" enctype="x-www-form-urlencoded"> i tried this: [url]http://frodo.wi.mit.edu/cgi-bin/primer3-web-cgi-bin-0.4.0/primer3_results.cgi?PRIMER_MISPRIMING_LIBRARY=&SEQUENCE=CATTAAAAGAAATATGCTTGCAATTAAAAAAAAAAAAAGCCAACTATTTCTGAGGCCAGTCTCGGTGTCCAGGAGTCTTCAAGGCAA&MUST_XLATE_PICK_LEFT=1&MUST_XLATE_PICK_HYB_PROBE=&MUST_XLATE_PICK_RIGHT=1&PRIMER_LEFT_INPUT=&PRIMER_INTERNAL_OLIGO_INPUT=&PRIMER_RIGHT_INPUT=&PRIMER_SEQUENCE_ID=&EXCLUDED_REGION=&PRIMER_PRODUCT_SIZE_RANGE=150-250+100-300+301-400+401-500+501-600+601-700+701-850+851-1000&PRIMER_NUM_RETURN=5&PRIMER_MAX_END_STABILITY=9.0&PRIMER_MAX_MISPRIMING=12.00&PRIMER_PAIR_MAX_MISPRIMING=24.00&PRIMER_MAX_TEMPLATE_MISPRIMING=12.00&PRIMER_PAIR_MAX_TEMPLATE_MISPRIMING=24.00&PRIMER_MIN_SIZE=18&PRIMER_OPT_SIZE=20&PRIMER_MAX_SIZE=27&PRIMER_MIN_TM=57.0&PRIMER_OPT_TM=60.0&PRIMER_MAX_TM=63.0&PRIMER_MAX_DIFF_TM=100.0&PRIMER_TM_SANTALUCIA=1&PRIMER_PRODUCT_MIN_TM=&PRIMER_PRODUCT_OPT_TM=&PRIMER_PRODUCT_MAX_TM=&PRIMER_MIN_GC=20.0&PRIMER_OPT_GC_PERCENT=&PRIMER_MAX_GC=80.0&PRIMER_SELF_ANY=8.00&PRIMER_SELF_END=3.00&PRIMER_NUM_NS_ACCEPTED=0&PRIMER_MAX_POLY_X=5&PRIMER_INSIDE_PENALTY=&PRIMER_OUTSIDE_PENALTY=&PRIMER_FIRST_BASE_INDEX=1&PRIMER_GC_CLAMP=0&PRIMER_SALT_CONC=50.0&PRIMER_SALT_CORRECTIONS=0&PRIMER_DIVALENT_CONC=0.0&PRIMER_DNTP_CONC=0.0&PRIMER_DNA_CONC=50.0&PRIMER_LIBERAL_BAS=1&MUST_XLATE_PRINT_INPUT=1&PRIMER_LIB_AMBIGUITY_CODES_CONSENSUS=0&PRIMER_LOWERCASE_MASKING=1&PRIMER_SEQUENCE_QUALITY=+&PRIMER_MIN_QUALITY=0&PRIMER_MIN_END_QUALITY=0&PRIMER_QUALITY_RANGE_MIN=0&PRIMER_QUALITY_RANGE_MAX=100&PRIMER_WT_TM_LT=1.0&PRIMER_WT_TM_GT=1.0&PRIMER_WT_SIZE_LT=1.0&PRIMER_WT_SIZE_GT=1.0&PRIMER_WT_GC_PERCENT_LT=0.0&PRIMER_WT_GC_PERCENT_GT=0.0&PRIMER_WT_COMPL_ANY=0.0&PRIMER_WT_COMPL_END=0.0&PRIMER_WT_NUM_NS=0.0&PRIMER_WT_REP_SIM=0.0&PRIMER_WT_SEQ_QUAL=0.0&PRIMER_WT_END_QUAL=0.0&PRIMER_WT_POS_PENALTY=0.0&PRIMER_WT_END_STABILITY=0.0&PRIMER_WT_TEMPLATE_MISPRIMING=0.0&PRIMER_PAIR_WT_PRODUCT_SIZE_LT=0.0&PRIMER_PAIR_WT_PRODUCT_SIZE_GT=0.0&PRIMER_PAIR_WT_PRODUCT_TM_LT=0.0&PRIMER_PAIR_WT_PRODUCT_TM_GT=0.0&PRIMER_PAIR_WT_DIFF_TM=0.0&PRIMER_PAIR_WT_COMPL_ANY=0.0&PRIMER_PAIR_WT_COMPL_END=0.0&PRIMER_PAIR_WT_REP_SIM=0.0&PRIMER_PAIR_WT_PR_PENALTY=1.0&PRIMER_PAIR_WT_IO_PENALTY=0.0&PRIMER_PAIR_WT_TEMPLATE_MISPRIMING=0.0&PRIMER_INTERNAL_OLIGO_EXCLUDED_REGION=&PRIMER_INTERNAL_OLIGO_MIN_SIZE=18&PRIMER_INTERNAL_OLIGO_OPT_SIZE=20&PRIMER_INTERNAL_OLIGO_MAX_SIZE=27&PRIMER_INTERNAL_OLIGO_MIN_TM=57.0&PRIMER_INTERNAL_OLIGO_OPT_TM=60.0&PRIMER_INTERNAL_OLIGO_MAX_TM=63.0&PRIMER_INTERNAL_OLIGO_MIN_GC=20.0&PRIMER_INTERNAL_OLIGO_OPT_GC_PERCENT=&PRIMER_INTERNAL_OLIGO_MAX_GC=80.0&PRIMER_INTERNAL_OLIGO_SELF_ANY=12.00&PRIMER_INTERNAL_OLIGO_SELF_END=12.00&PRIMER_INTERNAL_OLIGO_NUM_NS=0&PRIMER_INTERNAL_OLIGO_MAX_POLY_X=5&PRIMER_INTERNAL_OLIGO_MISHYB_LIBRARY=&PRIMER_INTERNAL_OLIGO_MAX_MISHYB=12.00&PRIMER_INTERNAL_OLIGO_MIN_QUALITY=0&PRIMER_INTERNAL_OLIGO_SALT_CONC=50.0&PRIMER_INTERNAL_OLIGO_DNA_CONC=50.0&PRIMER_INTERNAL_OLIGO_DIVALENT_CONC=0.0&PRIMER_INTERNAL_OLIGO_DNTP_CONC=0.0&PRIMER_IO_WT_TM_LT=1.0&PRIMER_IO_WT_TM_GT=1.0&PRIMER_IO_WT_SIZE_LT=1.0&PRIMER_IO_WT_SIZE_GT=1.0&PRIMER_IO_WT_GC_PERCENT_LT=0.0&PRIMER_IO_WT_GC_PERCENT_GT=0.0&PRIMER_IO_WT_COMPL_ANY=0.0&PRIMER_IO_WT_NUM_NS=0.0&PRIMER_IO_WT_REP_SIM=0.0&PRIMER_IO_WT_SEQ_QUAL=0.0[/url] apparently it doesnt work :(
i'm trying to use it for my jsp project
any help would be appreciated :)
thanks

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Airshow

From memory
you cant embed _post values in a url
url variables are _get, when processed by the server, so will be igonred by the form processor

google the difference between method=post and method=get
I dont have a solution
when you post any kind of code
wrap it in [code]

[/code] tags, stops the code being turned into a url and makes it easier to get results

Edited by almostbob: n/a

does anybody know to decode this url: http://frodo.wi.mit.edu/primer3/

That depends entirely on what you mean by "decode" and where you want the decode to take place.

My gut reaction is that this is a server-side not client-side issue. If I'm right then this is the wrong forum. If I'm wrong ... well it's not the first time.

Airshow

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.